I'm a Seattle native who likes MLP, Doctor Who, Homestuck, and an assortment of other wonderful things.
My first paycheck just deposited. <3
I’ve been awake since 5am this morning, when I started my first full shift.
I think the best way I messed up today was when I mistook the canister cover for the spout on a whipped cream dispenser. After pressing the handle down a few times and hearing a hissing sound but not seeing any whipped cream coming out, I look at the counter, which was obscured from my vision by my hands, and see that I flooded the whole work surface in front of me with whipped cream.
My first shift by myself is next Friday.
1. Do you believe in aliens?
2. Do you believe in ghosts?
3. Favorite urban legend?
4. Favorite classic monster?
5. Favorite horror movie?
6. Favorite science fiction movie?
7. Are you a Rocky Horror Picture Show virgin?
8. Would you become an immortal if you had the choice?
9. Would you sleep in a haunted house?
10. Your worst fear?
11. Ever had a recurring nightmare?
12. If you were a witch, what would your powers be like?
13. Near death experience?
14. What would be your weapons in the zombie apocalypse?
15. Are you afraid of the dark?
16. If your soul was an animal, what would it be?
17. Favorite fairy tale?
18. What would you do if you knew it was the last day of Earth?
19. Is there anyone you would die for?
20. Do you believe in reincarnation?
My boyfriend (via thecarrionlibrarian)
#no but can you imagine if that was how you learned once a month you weren’t pregnant#by some dude singing songs about the victory of it#you wake up and he’s there and you are so happy#this dude becomes your favorite dude#but then you realize you haven’t seen your friend’s minstrel in a while#I mean everyone notices#like half the people are on the same cycle so for one week out of four your job is just flooded with fucking minstrels everywhere#the cacophony#but Mary over there is all alone#and she’s like my minstrel is late#but we all fucking know#her minstrel has gone off to find her a baby#a nine month journey he must make alone#and until he comes back there is no music in her life#what a glorious world this would be#I love the minstrels (@onionjuggler)